Platform Pro (USB / wireless)
The medilogic foot pressure measuring platform Pro offers easy recording of the static and dynamic pressure distribution under the foot. It is especially suited for documentation of the foot status before care and treatment.
The medilogic® Platform Pro is available in two different versions:
USB (connected via cable)
Via the wire the platform is directly connected to the computer and is predictable for a static measurement postion. With plug and play function and the power supply by USB-connection the system is ready to work.
Wireless ( without any cable)
The medilogic® platform PRO wireless transmits the values in real time to the computer modem, which sends the data via USB to the medilogic® software. The power supply is given by a 9V battery in the platform.
The dynamic footprint
- Gait analysis while walking
- Registration and documentation of foot status
- Diagnostic support
- Insure quality of supply
- Intuitive and practicable
- mobile use
- Wireless or via USB
- CE-certified medical device class I m
- Ergonomic design
- Real time picture during measuring
- Storing with integrated customer database
- Recording and analysing of right and left step in one measurement
- Pressure distribution in maximum value
- Pressure distribution in average value
- View in 2D / 3D
- Gait line
- Playback the steps in real time or slow motion
- Print out with your own logo, in 1:1, abstract report
A functional measurement system on highest technical level
Platform Pro with 3 D – pressure view.
Easy handling of the medilogic software.
Platform Pro wireless in use
Click on the button below to load the content of YouTube.
Watch the easy use of measuring and analysing with medilogic pressure measuring system “Platform Pro”.
(may change without notice)
- 4096 SSR-Sensors
- measuring area: 480 x 480 mm
- over all measures: 6800 x 450 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Power supply via USB port
wireless version: 9V standard battery
- Range of measurement: 0,6 bis 64 N/cm²
- Sampling rate: 20 Hz
- CE – certified medical device class Im
- x86 compatible processor, min. 2 GB RAM
- 1 free USB Port
- Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Technical support via phone for free
- Technical support via remote maintenance for free