Bicycle seat measurement
Do you know the pressure loads on the saddle that occur while cycling? Due to the differences in anatomy between human beeings, it is im portant to find the correct proportions and qualities for the bicyle saddle.
The flexible pressure measuring mat in connection with the wireless data connection to the medilogic® Software shows the exact pressure distribution in motion, whether on a racing bike or mountain bike.
It becomes apparent in which phase of the motion and where on the saddle undesirable pressure peaks occur.
Dynamic pressure measuring while riding
- Stress analysis during bicycling
- Recording an documentation of pressure distribution
- Vergleich zweier Messungen
- Adaption of saddle and seating position
- Intuitive and practicable
- Wireless data transmission
- Mobile use
- CE- certified medical device class Im
- Ergonomic design
- Real time picture during measuring
- Storing with integrated customer database
- Recording and analysing of right and left step in one measurement
- Pressure distribution in maximum value
- Pressure distribution in average value
- View in 2D / 3D
- Playback the steps in real time or slow motion
- Print out with your own logo, in 1:1, abstract report
A functional measurement system on highest technical level
The objective saddle pressure measurement lets you check the anatomical support of the saddle. Thus the medilogic® measuring system offers bicycle specialists a tool to fit the saddle to the individual needs of the user.
In the same way a bicycle dealer can choose the right saddle model with medilogic® and use it as an effective tool for selling high quality bicycle saddles.
Control and evaluationg for the medilogic® bicyle seat measurement with the user friendly medilogic Software is fast and easy.
The perfect saddle
Look at this detailed and illustrative video about sitting position and the different influencing factors of the company SQLab. The medilogic bycicle seat pressure measurement system helps to meassure and show these unvisible parameters.
(may change without notice)
- Measuring pad:
flexible saddle pad, saddle shape formed
- 240 to 480 SSR-Sensoren
- Range of measurement: 0,6 bis 64 N/cm²
- Sampling rate: 60 Hz
- x86 compatible processor, min. 2 GB RAM
- 1 free USB Port
- Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Technical support via phone for free
- Technical support via remote maintenance for free