Platform Basic (USB / Funk)
The medilogic foot pressure measuring platform offers easy recording of the dynamic pressure distribution under the foot. It is especially suited for documentation of the foot status before care and treatment.
The medilogic® Platform Basic is available in two versions:
USB (via cable)
The data transmission is effected via an USB-Connection directly to the computer. The platform gets its power supply via the USB cable, thus eliminating the need for batteries.
Wireless (without any cables)
The data transmission is effected wireless from the platform to the receiver, which is connected with USB to the computer.
The powersyupply for the platform is working with a 9 V Battery
The dynamic footprint
- Gait analysis while walking
- Registration and documentation of foot status
- Diagnostic support
- Insure quality of supply
- Intuitive and practicable
- mobile use
- Wireless or via USB
- CE-certified medical device class I m
- Ergonomic design
- Real time picture during measuring
- Storing with integrated customer database
- Recording and analysing of right and left step in one measurement
- Pressure distribution in maximum value
- Pressure distribution in average value
- View in 2D / 3D
- Gait line
- Playback the steps in real time or slow motion
- Print out with your own logo, in 1:1, abstract report
A functional measurement system on highest technical level
Platform Basic wireless with dynamic footprint in isobaric view.
Easy handling: the medilogic Software.
medilogic platform Basic in use
Watch the easy handling of measuring and analysing with medilogic platform Basic.
(may change without notice)
- 2048 SSR-Sensors
- measuring area: 480 x 240 mm
- over all measures: 550 x 400 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Power supply via USB port
wireless version: 9V standard battery
- Range of measurement: 0,6 bis 64 N/cm²
- Sampling rate: 20 Hz
- CE – certified medical device class Im
- x86 compatible processor, min. 2 GB RAM
- 1 free USB Port
- Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Technical support via phone for free
- Technical support via remote maintenance for free